SchoolFAQs Terms of Service
These Terms of Service help define SchoolFAQs' relationship with you as you interact with our service. Understanding these terms is important because, by using our service, you’re agreeing to these terms.
We know it’s tempting to skip these Terms of Service, but it’s important to establish what you can expect from us as you use the SchoolFAQs platform, and what we expect from you.
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person logged on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms of service. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Cameroon. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, SchoolFAQs Co. Ltd and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on SchoolFAQs. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from SchoolFAQs for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
- Republish material from SchoolFAQs.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from SchoolFAQs.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from SchoolFAQs.
- Redistribute content from SchoolFAQs.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. SchoolFAQs Co. Ltd does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of SchoolFAQs Co. Ltd, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. SchoolFAQs Co. Ltd shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
SchoolFAQs Co. Ltd reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive or hate speech againts a religion or race
You hereby grant SchoolFAQs Co. Ltd a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Educational Institutions;
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses;
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- News organizations;
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications on our blog or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- Community websites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- Trade associations
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of SchoolFAQs Co. Ltd's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time. By continuously using our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these terms and conditions.
SchoolFAQs reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the services or delete your SchoolFAQs Account without refunds if any of these things happen but not limited to this list:
- You breach these terms;
- we’re required to do so to comply with a legal requirement or a court order;
- we reasonably believe that your conduct causes harm or liability to a user, third party, or SchoolFAQs — for example, by hacking, phishing, harassing, spamming, misleading others, or scraping content that doesn’t belong to you.
Of course, you’re always free to stop using our services at any time. If you do stop using our service, we’d appreciate knowing why so that we can continue improving our services.
We provide our services using reasonable skill and care. If we don’t meet the quality level described in this warranty, you agree to tell us and we’ll work with you to try to resolve the issue.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
You’ll indemnify SchoolFAQs and its directors, officers, employees, and contractors for any third-party legal proceedings (including actions by government authorities) arising out of or relating to your unlawful use of the services or violation of these terms.. This indemnity covers any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, judgments, fines, litigation costs, and legal fees.
Cameroon law will govern all disputes arising out of or relating to these terms, or any related services, regardless of conflict of laws rules. These disputes will be resolved exclusively in the Court of First Instance, Bamenda, North West Region, Cameroon.